Roof-mounted multifunctional extractor fans for large flow rates
Roof-mounted multifunctional extractor fans with robust structures for extraction operations with large flow rates.
- Painted. galvanised sheet steel support base.
- Cast aluminium orientable rotors.
- Anti-contact protective grille pursuant to standard UNE‐EN ISO 12499.
- Painted. galvanised sheet steel rain cap. with natural air outlet.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings. IP55 protection and with 1 or 2 speeds. depending on model.
- Multi voltage motor. special design valid for 220/380V 60Hz. 254/440V 60Hz. 265/460V 60Hz. 277/480V 60Hz
- Operating temperature: -25 ºC + 50 ºC.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190 ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- C4H quality surface finish
- ATEX and 2-speed motors.
- Made entirely of stainless steel.
- Made of hot dip galvanised steel.
- Marine motors for naval applications. certified for essential service in accordance with different classification entities (BV. DNV. LR).
- CE. NEMA. UL. CSA motors.
- C5M quality surface finish.